Blind Flanges Manufacturer | Blind Flanges Suppliers | Blind Flanges Exporters
Stainless Steel Blind Flanges | Nickel Alloy Blind Flanges | Titanium Blind Flanges
MM Metals is manufacturer and exporter of Blind Flanges, which are used to close the ends of piping systems. Blind flange is available in various sizes and materials. The blind flange is sometimes custom made or machined to accept a nominal sized pipe to which reduction is being made. This reduction can be a threaded reduction or welded reduction.
Features of blind flanges:
Some important features of blind flanges are as follows:
- Blind flanges are sometimes supplied with NPT fittings which allow pressure test connections to be fitted.
- They are used to blank off the ends of pipe.
- They are also used to blank off the ends of valves and pressure vessel opening.
- Considering factors like internal pressure and bolt loading, blind flanges, especially in the larger sizes, are the most highly stressed of all types of flanges.
- Since the maximum stresses in a blind flange are bending stresses at the center, they can safely be allowed to be higher than in other types of flanges.
- Blind flanges are made to fit standard pipes in all sizes.
Some materials used in the manufacturing of blind flanges are as follows:
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel Alloy
- Carbon Steel
- Cast Iron
- PVC etc